ECT 16.7% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Long post Rupe, even longer that LautrecsStill holding all those...

1. 1,651 Posts.
    Long post Rupe, even longer that Lautrecs

Still holding all those FPOs and oppies after your predictions ! I've also kept my once called stash and have been anticipating a raising since the timelines were breached whilst still under the LJC trance. Going by the last few months of Tomfoolery at the comapny I thought tomorrow would never come.
    I was very happy to see Kos come out on the front foot with the government and drive home how out of touch they are with their funding obligations to locally grown technology. ECT have side stepped and tried not to break the eggshells around the coal and exporting issues. No more side stepping, we need to be like a BULL IN A CHINA SHOP. We dont need the government they need us.
    I hope the new CEO, hopefully Mike (ex CEO CAT) can weave some magic and get the chart moving in the right directon for more than just 2 days straight.

Your thinking of Kos and a deal some time down the track makes sence to me and I hope it happens for all shareholders.

Fingers crossed for a $1m plus placement to a decent name or long term holder. Also I hope they pay out the dreaded LJC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.515K 504.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 13357839 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 11826592 27
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.