ECT 0.00% 0.4¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

kos gone , page-12

1. 6,284 Posts.
    Cheers mate.

Not as long as some of my near biblical rants,, ( I stopped them after seeing almost verbatum versions ( coincidental ?) in Daily Reckoning editorials.

Certainly the word '' cat '' rings a bell.

Yes,, if only Kos's passion could have been converted into a dollar value, the sp would be multiples of it's current number.

Frontfootedness is never PC without voter support ,,, egos being what they are up in the big end of town.( where other techs may have already left stains ) Public inertia is the dry powder needed prior to allowing your best foot to be placed in the goal kicking position.

Bulls,,, and China,,, sound exciting !!!

But re tomfoolery,,,I would say tom and Jerry foolery is closer to the mark !

Commission based deals can sure make a man work for a closure.

Kos would do very well focusing on EU eastern Block deals in line with his phenotypical background and empirical background. Kos should never be discounted simply because ''run before you can walk '' deals were prioritised at the expense of many smaller deals that could have been secured whilst securing the big fish. There are dozens of Brick Kilns for example that still quietly fire their product using used sump oil procured for nothing more than the placing of old 44 gal oil drums at hundreds of car servicing outlets,,,,something the green movt would gain justifiable credability from should they be successfull in halting.

I would be happy to show the greenies where they can procure a much cleaner burning low ash low sulpur, low heavy metal solid stable transportable alternative !

When you compare the LNG carbon footprint to coldry for example,,, It does my head in that molar ratios for oxidisation and calorific value are similar,,but the very fact that the more expensive LNG is perceived to be a cool clear pressurised liquid where the soot becomes micro particle airborne invisible,,, and BCE ( Coldry ) is a black chalky looking substance, where a considerable amount of the solids are visible fly ash residue,,is like saying,,, 4 legs good 2 legs bad.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.10M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1 143

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
61 17623064 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 13987918 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.