ECT 0.00% 0.2¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Hello marcmaroz.. long time no hair at this end !!I have tried...

1. 6,284 Posts.
    Hello marcmaroz.. long time no hair at this end !!

I have tried to make appropriate comment on your post in the order of your papagraphs.

As they say ,, all's fair in love and war.

By the manner and tone of many a recent ESI thead, many would indeed appear to be feeling lonely and depleted.

And justifiably so !

But as for the darkest moment,,,I think not,,,as I can sure recall darker moments. Darker moments prior to the securing of the I.P. for example. but even darker moments when the SP plummeted from its dollar dazzler highs down to a few cents in Version 1 of ECT back when it had virtually zip to show for itself.

Re cryptic posts. There is always more than meets the eye and perception can be such a misconceiving sort of a thing at the best of times. I still struggle with the fact that a system of maths based on an imperfect decimal system that can not define exactly something as simple as 10 divided by 3 or define pye in less than 20 decimal points, got our ancestors seal of approval !!!

An idealist for example sees everything through rose coloured glasses and hears no evil.

A sceptic as another example believes nothing that he hears and half of what he sees

A cynic on the other hand will only believe about 10% of what a sceptic believes.

A realist believes much less than a cynic,,

And as Humphrey Applebee once remarked on ''Yes Minister''

An cynic is a term used by Idealists,,, to describe realists.

Using relativity, does this imply different levels of idealism ?

Yes JR knows how to play ball.

Re your last q,, It would be a TOU violation to make such a concise statement in so few words.

Needless to say,,,I thought the syntactical typo in the ASX ''fare thee well'' anns was amusing to say the least !

cheers 'ol rupe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.343M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $32 16.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
54 30041044 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 12484246 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.