ECT 0.00% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

Thats the sort of presentation I wanted to see (Part 2) that is...

1. 1,651 Posts.

Thats the sort of presentation I wanted to see (Part 2) that is .

I'm very happy Kos drove home the point that we are sitting here with no support from either Government.

Clearly ECT have the partners and the offtake by one of the Worlds largest power companys to be taken seriously.

WHY are they spending our taxes on a 10 page full coloured ink handout wrapped in plastic telling us about saving carbon.

This makes me mad to see $20million wasted on overpaid white coats. Pathetic TED BAILLIEU !!! I voted for you because you said you would cut the waste and make the grants system transparent.

http://www.latrobevalleyexpress.com.au/news/local/news/general/opportunities-for-brown-coal/2253869.aspx

This presentation should have seen some decent buying but because the last board decided to ditch Tincom and run off leaving the company with no funding plans we could not even get back above .01 on 3 million volume

With all this carbon talk drawing attention to brown coal and Latrobe valley ESI should have a market cap of more than $8 million .

The presentation hit the home run on carbon emissions target with real cost savings...oneday someone in the government will WAKE UP !

Kos said that the head of power generation at Siemens said "If this works let me know"
    I hope you told him Kos so that they can fully underwrite the rights issue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.