DXI 0.71% $2.82 dexus industria reit.

agentm - there is no envy from any UK investors that I know of -...

1. 35 Posts.
    agentm - there is no envy from any UK investors that I know of - This is quite wrong. we all want the Block B wells put on production as soon as you guys do, and in fact we get a much better percentage on the block B wells than Block A wells.

We are all eagerly awaiting that 4 wells being drilled, completed and put on line.

I dont know who the "UK Investor" was who posted whatever it was on ASF or what he posted - as these posts have been removed,but I think he is an ADI investor not EME.

I can assure you that all we "Investors" want the same thing and no one tried to discredit anyone on the UK bb's to my knowledge - so who knows where this attack came from.

Block B wells will be completed and put on production - why would anyone complain about that???

Block A wells will also be completed and put onto production according to EME - when they do it is not announced yet and part of the confidentiality agreement and not known by me or by yourself at this time - irritating yes but thats how it is.

We all want these wells on both blocks A and B finished producing as soon as is possible.

Lets hope for a successful outcome and good relations

GOOD LUCK TO ALL HOLDERS

Tarzan

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.