DXI 0.35% $2.89 dexus industria reit.

plymouth, i calculated the vertical would have been done by...

1. 8,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 180
    plymouth, i calculated the vertical would have been done by saturday based on 500 feet per day, but there is the fact the well would slow down its feet per hour as it got deeper, so its fair to say the wireline would be happening at any moment really, the wireline would allow them to understand with some accuracy the various regions and allow them to be accurate on the horizontal well completion..

tarzan the statement you have given regarding the block A wells is completely correct.. i have attempted on many occassions to get clarity on when the many wells eme have, will be on production or completed.. the conocophillips wells have never been hooked up to any production pipeline for long term production, it appears at the kunde 3 site, there are 5 new tanks on site to store condensate, so it may be preparing for a long term test.. but i am not sure if the well is completed fully, or whether further sections may be fracced, we know there is plenty of well left to fracc at kunde 3, and the kunde 2 well eme paid for is sitting there completely shut in, not testing any formation and its very much in the dark where or when or what will become of that well..

all attention is on the 4 continious drills of the block B wells now, as little is being done with and can be learned from the block A wells, despite Baker 2 still drilling, and it should be drilling their horizontal section right now, there is no guarantee from EME to their investors, that the investors there will be seeing any return for all the wells they have drilled. its very very unclear where and when operations will be directed in the conocophillips wells..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DXI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.89
Change
0.010(0.35%)
Mkt cap ! $916.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.87 $2.92 $2.87 $1.161M 401.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3911 $2.88

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.90 1846 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DXI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.