KP2 0.00% 5.8¢ kore potash plc

I have been a biggish shareholder since about 2009 when it was...

1. 91 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    I have been a biggish shareholder since about 2009 when it was called ELM: Elemental Minerals. Sadly I have seen price as high as A$2.90 I think it was about 2010 and back to 2009 levels. Many Directors and share dilutions later we now have some action. In Dec we had a spike to about A$0.05 and large volumes. Then dropped back again and now another spike since Jan from about A$0.011 to current A$0.033 (300%) and I share in the excitement. I am still positive we will get some value for this amazing resource. I read all the comments and I feel you need some history to get some perspective from a shareholder who still holds just over 750,000 and I am still about 40% below my average cost. In 2014 Dingyi from China offered C$0.66 and it fell through because they couldn't get approval as it was seen as a reverse take-over. They are still substantial shareholders. Maybe they are the sellers now but I have yet to see any announcements of substantial shareholder changes. Since then the issued shares have increased (been diluted) substantially. So without any knowledge, but reading into the last presentation of KP2 which was the name change in 2014 if you ask me what I think, I would say we either going to get the $2b we need to develop this project from one of the 'recent times' new major shareholders ie UAE SOVEREIGN FUND and/or SQM in CHILE.or a take-over offer. If and when KP2 eventually goes into production, they will disrupt all the other major producers in Sasketchwan and other potash producers of the world, by delivering to Brazil at a price that gives a healthy profit (I presume), at a price the others cannot even produce at, let alone still cost to ship and then make a profit. So please don't think I am down-ramping, or spoiling the party at all. I think we can still make some money here and I maybe will increase my shareholding (if I dont buy some more RLT which is my exciting 'new baby'
    Everything I indicate above is not advice to buy KP2 or RLT and you must do your own research and make your own decisions. I have long ago written my KP2 off and will never sell them. My grand or great grandchildren will eventually inherit my Kore Potash shares if nothing happens in the years I have left It is a wonderful resource. Share-dealing is risky and hugely rewarding and sometimes very exciting. My wish hopefully you will also get those one or 2 in a lifetime, life-changing shares. ELM was one when it got to $2.90, but in retrospect I was greedy but I guess we all see 'early retirement' and get carried away. GLTAH and again I advise DYOR and don't get greedy. You will never ever regret taking a profit!
    Last edited by tj18: 28/03/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KP2 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.