KP2 2.94% 3.5¢ kore potash plc

One thing that came to my mind over the years is the ability of...

1. 1,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    One thing that came to my mind over the years is the ability of these influential and large shareholders to maybe lessen the sovereign risk which most here would agree is a real but diminishing factor. The big guys would be aware of Sundance Resources and their saga over the last 4yrs, but who recently had some mediation agreement solution to their problems in guess where.

Another issue, which may not be a problem, is that all of us, in the bottom 20%, are very much minority shareholders. This won't be a problem if the share price keeps going up because the business structure is maintained, but we are a long way from the minds of the big guys.

One last thing that nags at me, is what the Chinese builders ultimate game is if they have one. They seem to be interested also in operating the mine once completed, which is probably a logical thing, as long as it is going well. They have to be part of this equation as they are quasi-lenders to Kore and as such will carry some clout. That is a long way off though, hopefully not too way off though.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KP2 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.5¢
Change
0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $24.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $3.404K 100.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1560685 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 7950 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KP2 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.