OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

kpmg, page-19

1. 881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56

Hi Mark, I wont post again on this matter, until we get an outcome.

But
    Every OZ shareholder during those darkest days was totally P####d, we were all in the same boat, we all read the same bulls##t letters and announcements, we all lost substantial amounts of capital (and sleep), but now because of what I believe is a loophole, found by the ambo chasers, some shareholders are suing the company, that we all own part of, so they ARE in effect suing other shareholders IMO.

As Dogboy asked earlier, why was only certain holders able to join the action, we were all mislead, will all other holders who didnt get to join this current action, be able to recover their losses too, for mine if some holders get bailed, why not everyone else too. Everyone or no-one should be getting bailed, all shareholders are equal, we all suffered the same punishment, but maybe not the same reward.

I hope you are correct about the insurance, I suppose we will find out soon enough.

I too will be happy to put the whold saga to bed, once the legal issues are out of the way, BC gone and if our balance sheet still looks healthy, I will buy more, especially if they start a buyback with the billion plus we have.

Mont, the karma started before we even had settled the deal with Minmetals, the breakdown at golden grove, and then the problems with Century, these events may have been contributed too by the cost cutting measures OZ put into place when AM and co realised that after spending like crazy, we suddenly had nothing left in the till.

I could not post my thoughts on AM here, but if Karma has him in a stranglehold, maybe Karma could throw in a boot or two for us all.

cheers grant

the above is opinion only and written without prejudice

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.