KPO 5.26% 1.0¢ kalina power limited

KPO - a good time to invest., page-190

1. 993 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 512
    The main paragraph of the last Quarter spells out multiple prospects in China and N America.
    These are complex engineering projects demanding $50-100 Million of funding..
    It is an all or thing bet and with proven needed patented system and experienced board, my logic says ignore bruised traders who don’t really know what they were buying Into in first place...

. so my view is the longer we go without any bad news the closer we are to good news... risk reward at 2 cents makes much more sense than it did at 5 cents.... why I am happy to have bought above and below this level... All about how many you can get at a price... not what price is
    Last month you would not find a buyer for big lines... this month happy to suggest buyers may not find a seller and if company meets its stated objectives it will be most interesting...
    So .. trading day one after Annus Horibilus, am happy to pick KPO to outperform 90% of the ASX in next 6 months...

Be nice to see last of comments by non holders with opinion but no information....
    At 5 cents they may not be an irritation

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $24.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $10.50K 1.150M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 7451906 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 824273 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.