KPO 33.3% 0.4¢ kalina power limited

KPO - a good time to invest., page-196

1. 7,054 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 218
    Great discussion guys. I respect an open, honest debate as long as it's based on intelligence, logic and reason.

@Starrr, I'm happy to accept your comments about non-holders. My only argument would be that I held KPO for 18 months and my extensive research into the company, the product, the management team and the market in which they operate, would give me the right to have an opinion based on information!!! Just because I no longer hold stock, doesn't mean I have no interest. I'm still watching the buys & sells, the depth and the broker data, just not as often.

If what you say is true, then buying stock at 1.7c is an absolute no brainer. In fact, is't probably a time where a wise investor would be loading up in preparation for a news event that will run the SP back to 5c where they would unload for a near 300% gain.

But then @Mossberg makes a few valid points namely the lack of communication from the company. How are we supposed to know what's going on and where our investment dollars are being spent. The updates provided so far have been so brief and vague leaving us open to speculation. Then we get rumours and hearsay filling our minds with doubt and uncertainty.

KPO management, if you're reading this ... surely you understand the importance of regular communications with your investors? Especially at these critical stages of the company's development. It wouldn't hurt to raise the public awareness profile just a little!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.945M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $18.65K 5.966M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 11238638 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6661447 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.