KPO 0.00% 0.3¢ kalina power limited

And there you have it the reason why one leaves a...

1. 1,604 Posts.
    And there you have it the reason why one leaves a forum........and i tell you what i'm only here because of a few things that need clearing up and is absolutely disgusting and very telling of the intent of a certain group. The attack on my integrity from probably the most serious of broker cartel members is in my book low.

First and foremost let me tell you i remain KPO's biggest fan and believe me they have what it takes to make it well and truly to the big league starting this year. The only thing i regret is making a timeline on my call but that is all im guilty of shame on on some of you after all i have contributed in a honest manner unlike some.

Now you simply have to let it grow organically its a big capex industry give it time and by time i mean it will get legs very soon and build strongly.

Secondly yes i am still in my position and it has totally been moved over last couple of weeks for this exact reason so its not TRACEABLE and certain parties can come on here and cause confusion. I have many stocks on various accounts most in which i don't even post on. Actually there was one trade i made to withdraw a small amount of cash to complete another purchase in conjunction with another account.

What i find interesting is the exact people causing this huff and puff are to my knowledge associated with a broker house and nothing would make them happier then for small retailers to sell because "old bonkers has shipped sail" be very carefull here very carefull they have shown there hand.

I almost think they could want the bonkers back and are trying to make him bite as they have no idea what they are doing in regards to a company that likes to operate privately.

Good night folks if your luck i might even return to this site for a johhny moment.

Cheers bonkers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.459M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.115K 288.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 19442893 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6627628 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.56am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.