KPO 0.00% 0.3¢ kalina power limited

And also if i was a betting man i would bet the company is...

1. 1,604 Posts.
    And also if i was a betting man i would bet the company is chugging along much better then most in similar positions however have much less of a MC because of a entity not understating of the model therefore selling. This will change the min the model is proven an there will be insto cash awaiting entry. This point is not far off.

Things im looking forward to from April to June.

1. Cash incoming IMO 2 million plus bucks from project work for scoping opportunities part of progression to full project. Fully a guess but they are generating income for sure.

2. IMO Chinese hires starting along with expanding the scope of all supply chains. ( this can only mean one thing preparation for the MANY Chinese projects not just SINO.

3. Cash position in the Q1 results will prove just how well we are going will surprise IMO.

4. ROW update or contract.

5. Mechanical completion Late this month then full electrical completion end of may for first plant.

6. SINO contract.

7. International insto support.

ALL OF WHICH I HAVE WHICH BEEN SAYING FOR WEEKS.........WITH SUBSTANCE TAKE IT OR LEAVE THAT'S WHAT A FORUM IS FOR.

But what do i know i'm just some ramper who wants to take you to the cleaners apparently.

Anyone else notice the quality of the thread just failing miserably since my departure making a perfect hunting ground for those claiming to be saints and currently buying.

Cheers bonkers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.459M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.115K 288.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 19442893 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6627628 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.56am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.