KPO 0.00% 0.3¢ kalina power limited

This is simple take my interpretation or leave it because it is...

1. 1,604 Posts.
    This is simple take my interpretation or leave it because it is the last time i will say it and if anyone says what is your take bonkers in the future i will automatically divert to this post so don't bother.

KPO as a business is fine and going very well with a strong pipeline and cash generation that is only going to increase exponentially as time prevails.

As far as a certain brokerage firm is concerned they are in profit and regardless of how good this is going to be in a little time from now they feel very in the dark and insecure therefore will continue to use any opportunity to offload overhang they may have. The only way as bray wytt correctly said for them to be happy is if they are provided access to such advanced news flow plans in which a few little birdies that pop up on here are pivy to through their links. Problem here is this is a large capex and highly confidential business who rightly so refuses to do such requests and it comes when it comes as far as they are concerned. The brokers reaction from this is okay well we want capital moving to our other opportunities after all that is how they make money fair enough.

Are they leaving crumbs on the table absolutely.......Are they opening a door for a number of large institutions to pull the trigger on material events absolutely in fact i think a few are already sold on the idea and are awaiting to see how desperate they get.

Things to remember here is:

1. They are getting close to a point where selling is not worth it as it is close to the point of purchase.
    2. The value is so good it will attract bottom support.
    3. So close to game changing events
    4. Their status as "overhang" has a shelf life and that shelve life depends on demand to soak it unfortunately it came at a time of low volume on the XEC and has prolonged this process. However this is only temporary and will be remarkably adjusted on first deal and this whole door will be shut.

Got it...... this is all anyone needs to understand

You either wait or sell and use your capital elsewhere risking being out of this when she blows.

pick which one you are and stopping whinging.

Cheers bonkers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.459M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $1.115K 288.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 19442893 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 6627628 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.56am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.