KPO 0.00% 0.3¢ kalina power limited

KPO - Game | Set | Match

1. 1,406 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Gday folks,

Once again management has surprised me with what's normally a boring announcement.
    Many hidden clues/puzzles contained within, so I wanted to elaborate on some of the points that get me excited.

Firstly, let us start with a chart for some context.
    chart.jpg

Still, a bit of supply overhead with short term resistance being 10cents, if we can break that and close on or above its game on. It certainly feels bullish when we have little to no volume and people have refused to sell much lower than 9 cents.
    Enough of the technicals, this is a pure FA pick for me so I only use the TA as a guide.

My Thoughts align with @bonkers89 thoughts and research and also strongly believe we are due with a serious re-rate by April(most likely sooner) and now this latest news is the nail in the coffin.

So let us break it down. VC style.

380k payment to KPO
    380k.jpg
    As noted a few weeks ago @Hooked found the quoted link : "http://www.thinkgeoenergy.com/new-k...l-power-plant-to-start-operation-summer-2017/"

Beautiful, Thanks @Hooked great find.

September 2016, Sinopec project recommenced.
    September 2016.jpg The last few weeks some posters have thrown a tantrum and complained about the delays of the plant, and now we know why the plant has been pushed back to Q2 instead of Q1.
    "A&W set up the required systems and renegotiated the engagement terms of various sub-contractors, which included change orders to several key contracts" - So basically A&W had to change some key contracts around and Sinopec has coughed up the cash to get the ball rolling, Measure twice cut once, Me like.

Sinopec - More than Petrochemical waste heat solutions. (530MW of  geothermal potential)
    sigifican increase.jpg

http://m.chinadaily.com.cn/en/2017-02/15/content_28201883.htm

"The company is taking steps to address all these opportunities and will provide an update on these developments as appropriate" - Brilliant, I have good reason to believe they are referring to Geothermal energy and Sinopec is poised to be getting several billion from the Chinese government.
    Remember folks, companies like ORMAT (75x our share price) with their antiquated technology cannot be used for geothermal of these temperatures

So much more than a Sinopec Story.
    Opportunities.jpg

We are so much more than a Sinopec story folks, I honestly did not expect any mention of ROW interest until the end of this year...

Quote.jpg
    I've brought the bucket, and I'm not selling till I see $1 per share.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.459M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 12629604 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 10071074 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.22am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.