KPO 0.00% 0.3¢ kalina power limited

@rony18 , They are too busy playing drill the donkey which is...

1. 1,604 Posts.
    @rony18 ,

They are too busy playing drill the donkey which is now showing signs of tears. This and the big end of town is why the money flow is so light in things like KPO at the moment and this swinging merry go round is coming back to us as we speak and will coincide with our fundamental changes how good is that. Bags of money is literally in front of people here and they walk straight past to follow the wild herd. (Biggest sign of a bager trust me)

Ours nearest peers that have offerings similar to that of our own have MC's that are 5 to 15x ours and i can tell you now they are vulnerable and have produced nothing but promise as opposed to this which as we have mentioned is incredibly tangible and larger then those in the category below.

People again are realizing that if want more then peanut sized volume go straight for 9 this is a one off and wont last long so your fault if you don't take advantage.

Sit back relax have a cuppa and watch the last of the supply taken out and the monster awaken.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.459M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $980 326.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 16613248 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 24946397 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.