KPO 0.00% 0.3¢ kalina power limited

Did anyone notice the additional $1.1m booked to receivables in...

1. 873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Did anyone notice the additional $1.1m booked to receivables in the half-year financial statements from last 6-months of trading? Almost fell off my chair. What a fantastic result.

I agree wholeheartedly with @bonkers89 analysis that each allotment of 100mw's contributes to approximately $200m market cap for KPO.

A simple model of the Sinopec deal (not including any other ROW deals) shows that we could be looking +$500m market cap on this project alone. From management's original analysis they assume greater than 20% EBITDA, however, to be conservative I stuck with 20%.

Here it is:

Capture.JPG
    Disclaimer: This model does not constitute investment advice and should not be relied upon.  Before entering into any transaction or making any investment decision you should take steps to ensure that you fully understand the appropriateness of the action in the light of your own objectives and circumstances. You should also consider seeking advice from your own advisers in making this or any other assessment. The poster does not represent that the model is accurate, current, complete, or error free. Assumptions, estimates and opinions contained in the model constitute a judgment as of the date of the material and is subject to change without notice.

RR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.459M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 12629604 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 10071074 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.22am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.