KPO 0.00% 0.3¢ kalina power limited

Great work @RealRockerfeller, I agree with your workings very...

1. 1,604 Posts.
    Great work @RealRockerfeller,

I agree with your workings very professional. The funny thing is your EBITDA workings will have confirmation from a single announcement  im expecting  March/April.  

This is hands down the single best valued ASX stock ready for big appreciation near term here im 100% sure of it.

Now for existing holders and those sitting on the fence it appears the CR stock is still being drip fed out from hartleys at 9 or above . I calculate there is not much left but if your wanting absurdly cheap stock take advantage of this one off opportunity once the news drops and or they run out which will probably occur at the same time its game on.  It has zero to do with the company or real value its just what happens as per any CR by any broker white noise and the winners here will be the ones holding on for only a few more measely weeks and months.

Sadly most of those on the sidelines will wait for a announcement or technical signal and pay way more then here everyone to their own.

Sadly also many lack just a little patience and will associate the last of the supply with bad underlying signals.

Reiterate my 40-50 cents target by April 30th.  

Just embrace it this is a big winner.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.459M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 12629604 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 10071074 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.22am 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.