KPO 0.00% 0.3¢ kalina power limited

KPO - Game | Set | Match, page-4

1. 1,604 Posts.
    Excellent post @valincarter ,

I would like to add to your post if you don't mind.  

I wont repeat this critical information again.

The way China is set up is that Kalina Power has 49% of the Chinese company. The other 51% is owned by 2 senior party members and State Owned companies (GREEN FLAG RIGHT THERE). KPO has executive and board control. The Chinese subsidiary will be 100% self financing. The company is engaged with several Chinese funders to fund the subsidiary (think CITIC and others of similar ilk). KPO will pull money out of the company by way of a charge for services and royalties. It is aimed to list the subsidiary in China over time a very big company in its own right.

Remember the saying for business in china is you can have 50% of a monster pie or you can have 100% of the crumbs. KPO have hit it really good with this one and clearly have the pie.

Now you add this with the language from today and Friday and its very clear they have gone from discussions (last 7 months) to  hitting the mother lode and they are preparing to be able to handle it on time and with precision with their respective partners. IMO sinopec (petro division) will have ink to paper within the month maybe a tad over lets see.

This will tell market the following:

1. The institutionalization of Kalina is established for the 100 units initially identified from the customer. Market will value this at 400mgw as there are 100 units at 4 mgw each. Now remember that it is highly considered that for every 100mgw it adds 200-250 million dollars to your MC so this alone will in theory make it a unicorn stock. Obviously this will carry over a number of years and even at a 50% discount to market rate that is 500 million MC. There in lies why i think my 40-50 cents target will be very conservative.

2. ROW- advancing very well could come out of no where from here.

3. The greater china region and the rest of sinopec group (chemical, geothermal) are going to make this company have exponential growth near term on top of the petro area. You don't have two state members with 51% of the pie and not get your tech institutionalized across their jurisdictions (whole of china).

Like i said this could really go off in the next year like 30-40 bags if it all lines.  But hey lets meet 10 and ill be happy.

Cheers bonkers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.459M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 15416360 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12746074 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.