KPO 0.00% 0.3¢ kalina power limited

I have it on good authority that this supply is now on its last...

1. 1,604 Posts.
    I have it on good authority that this supply is now on its last legs.... i would embrace it if i was on the sidelines  its a shame i'm out of bullets but its been enjoyable having the buying work cut out for me.

And you can bet your bottom dollar at  the end of this supply (this week or next)  comes the trigger for significant news and the resulting share price  which will finally represent the tangible value 200 million plus  MC. People are somewhat reluctant to face the facts that Ross is running this thing very well and keeping the cards close to his chest till game day which is approaching very fast.

All people have to do is remember the following:I will not go on any longer as I'm just repeating myself now.  Someone mentioned they thought only one plant will be rewarded i beg to differ big time. Financial parties have been 100% convinced on the project financing side and they are now telling the partners to "bolster" capacity to act now. They will not be bolstering on one unit believe me and that was written almost a year ago when Kalina just started to work on the very positive relationship they now have with Sinopec. This has opportunity has got a lot bigger due to the hard work and company subsidiary restructure that was done Half 2 2016.  

"Management is currently actively engaged with its partners in China to bolster its capacity to properly address the market and expects to report on this progress shortly".

This comment was from last week and totally confirms my extensive research on this very issue which indicates a good road plan and solid contract will be forthcoming with Sinopec which will blow most away with its scale and the speed in which they want it complete. 400MW minium overall.  As i said you do not tell your partners to bolster capacity on a whim its a clear signal real progress is on paper and its not small.

June 2015 to June 2016- Ross spends all his time developing the right business model.
    June 2016 to August 2016- Renegotiate the Chinese subsidiary and total restructure to have control of projects with little capital required and draw fees from the subsidiary.
    September 2016- Money finally arrives to repay debt in full and working capital to progress the lasts years plans to rapid role out.
    September to October 2016 – Now the money is in Key hires are made to make it all happen with precision.
    December 2016- Management and Directors are approved incentive shares and options (loading the gun). Options are also converted for balance sheet boost as Key EPC partners like 2 years of operating cash.
    November2016 to Now- Key discussions happen with key stakeholders, shareholders, Sinopec and various (40-60) financial in. institutions. “Response is phenomenal” were the words. Kalina was advised by the discussions to "bolster capacity with partners"
    Feb 2017- Forceful announcement on progress with the offset of key hints lining up with my investigation.
    Feb-March-April 2017- Complete and detailed plan of what they are doing in china, Contract for further plants with Sinopec and roll out plan, completion of first plant. This is my prediction and will probably be the bar min I expect more but I’ll keep it at that. Possible ROW signings if not extensive update.

Enough out of me now i have said everything humanly possible here and my money is where my keyboard is so lets sit back and see what we have here enjoy.

Cheers bonkers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.459M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 15416360 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12612741 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.