KPO 0.00% 0.3¢ kalina power limited

Not sure if many/any of you attended the corporate presentation...

1. 362 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Not sure if many/any of you attended the corporate presentation evening held last week... Interesting to get other's view but I left feeling extremely bullish.

Ross was a very impressive presenter and having taken the opportunity to chat to him after the event, I found him extremely personable and he is obviously a very shrewd operator. I was particularly interested to hear his views on why the company has previously failed given the difficult part of proving the technology was behind them. The strategy of the new board to maximise market saturation in the short term and giving away some of the profit to partners seems logical and won't place a strain on the balance sheet like previous company promoters who tried to go it alone.

In other positive news it is particularly encouraging to see "The Island" trading desk at Hartleys getting behind this one... For those of you that haven't dealt with them - they have been the most profitable small cap desk in the West (potentially Australia) over the last 12-months. These boys have plenty of bullets to fire and I expect once they start to provide some liquidity this thing will move north in a hurry!

Cheers

The Doc

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KPO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.459M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $41.20K 13.80M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2663179 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 10012741 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KPO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.