AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Well in the next few days there are likely to be a few people...

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    Well in the next few days there are likely to be a few people who will be wanting in on the Cap Raising so I would not be surprized if we trade a little over 7 cents later in the week. At the moment there is no much for sale but I assume there will be lots willing to sell at 7 cents if more buyers want in so I dont see it going much above 7 cents short term without news. I am not counting on extra shares being available for the Cap raising so I am holding what I have and as long as price is above 6 cents I will apply for my full entitlement and a bit more depending how we trading..

Time will tell but by the looks of things most holders seem to realize that we have been oversold, there is huge value here with HUGE upside potential very soon so I don't expect much selling pressure.. Now I may be mistaken but this is my take on things. Bring on the day we fully funded,months time,with all the news to come, I want to be holding as many shares as possible especially if we get good Mt Mulligan news, JV, good drill results from BM, start of drilling for gold, ect ect

maybe with a little luck the markets settle and we turn bullish which will help our performance too.

dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.