AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

No one is saying the company HAS to put out a statement about IK...

1. 269 Posts.
    No one is saying the company HAS to put out a statement about IK taking leave, but I would have thought that would have been a sensible action given the speculation of him away with no return date available.And given the company is trying to raise capital through a very difficult period and with the first cr failing, simply keeping the shareholders informed would be a no brainer and in the best interests of everyone.IMO it was dumb not simply putting out a statement that he was on indefinite leave for whatever reason, after all I think shareholders are entitled to be informed if the MD of the company is on leave with NO DATE OF RETURN in such a crucial period and with them asking us to part with our hard earned cash.
    As far as the company being blameless for the world markets and the current shareprice had they achieved signing the JV by August as they had stated the first cr would have got away and everyone would be in a far better position now.I am with WT and look forward to seeing IK back on deck on the 3rd with no more ballsups.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.