AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

Totally agree with the sentiment of informing shareholders - no...

1. 806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 129
    Totally agree with the sentiment of informing shareholders - no issue there - however there is no obligation for the company to do so if the info is not market sensitive (which IK's leave is not) - and to say it's "mismanagement", etc. for the share price to be where it is - is again inappropriate considering all the outside influencing factors as discussed a myriad of times on other posts.

Human nature is to think the worst - but level heads must prevail. It is easy to get caught up in the nay sayer hype because certain things haven't been delivered eg. JV by Aug, but if I was in Exergen's shoes, I wouldn't be signing anything more formal than an MOU until at least 1) there was a JORC'ed resource and 2) approval to mine/expand current mine at BM.

I'm sure that MNM are working on both (and other issues) as diligently as they possibly can. I'm certain point 1) is not far away and 2) will follow in due course.

Time will tell - but for me the story with MNM is all pointing north (apart from the share price at the moment ;o)

K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.