DUB 0.00% 3.9¢ dubber corporation limited

Krakatoa, page-61

1. 20,153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2641
    What are you talking about you %$$#%#? The company has been listed for a year and a half & you mention "another" CR. Big deal, they will eventually need a top up, so what! So will every other compoany that is not turning a profit.

There are still over 3 months until the end of the year and the company recently reiterated they are confident in delivering the 20 Telco's. Yes, nothing announced this quarter but the month is not over yet.

We all know if they do not deliver then the share price will be treated accordingly.

No problem with the bonuses paid, the CEO is on a modest retainer anyway - $240k I think or something close to that. If the MOU's are converted, no probs.
    You say the business is only held up by CR's & rebates.
    There has only been 1 CR since listing & a highly successful one at that. Dilution was kep to a minimum & several Institutional Investors participated & continue to hold.
    If the company spends on R&D then they are entitled to receive a portion of that money via a refund - $1.5m is due shortly.

I know that you have been burnt buying DUB but it's time for you to move on. Yes, you have been porked out. Adios amigo!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.