KRR 0.00% 1.0¢ king river resources limited

Important to note; this is not a cross promote. I only hold KRC...

1. 639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1276
    Important to note; this is not a cross promote. I only hold KRC shares.. however the higher that AVL goes the cheaper it is making KRC look. AVL now has a MC of 108M compared to KRC 142M.

-The difference between AVL and KRC cannot be understated... it goes to show you that Vanadium alone is highly sought after and we know that Vanadium as large as it is to us, is only part of the big picture.

-KRC is Vanadium, Titanium, Iron, Flourspar, Gold

-The gold continue to come up with exceptional results (more due soon) there isn't a junior explorer on the ASX that is delivering the results for gold that we are.. again only part of the story.

-The V is 4.7 billion tonnes worth at a low strip ratio and with a purity of 99.51

-Not only do you get V from a deposit that is so easy to mine you could do it with a shovel, but you get a high purity Titanium product as well as Iron.

-The Flourite resource is also enormous and is worth billions of dollars for this alone.

-With a CS and SS due in the quarter, we are extremely cheap. Since our high back in March we are so much better placed with 7 million in the bank and plenty of annouements since then that has made us substantially stronger.

Again, we are extremely cheap at these levels for what we have in the ground and proven and what we continue to come up with as far as drilling results, purity announcements and reducing the potential costs as well as increasing the potential output.

It is a bit of a no brainer... with the KRCOB expiring 2 years away also, this gives the company up to $49,000,000 to be injected into the coffers when the are taking up. By the time these expire KRC will be well and truly on the way to 30 or 40c. A lot of these will be exercised before two years is up however as KRC have too many game changing catalysts in the coming months that are going to send up higher and by higher I mean we should be double by the time the CC and SS alone are released, not to even mention the gold. Should the gold as we believe continue to come up with the goods and we have a nice little gold find then we might be talking about 3 bagger from here before the year is up. Going to be a fantastic second half of the year for all share and option holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $48.23K 4.833M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 6194110 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1398799 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.