KRR 12.5% 1.1¢ king river resources limited

KRC chart, page-1088

1. 4,222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 579
    It’s quite interesting to see quite a few good KRC SP charts getting posted on this thread with opinions and analysis which i’m quite happy about and those people are more than entitled to do it and i would like to keep encouraging you guys to keep doing it, which takes me out of the spot light for once lol. As i’ve already said before and previously, you cannot short or dump shares in a resources stock like KRC in an uptrend as this will cause a loss of investment but also provide a false sense of understanding and delusion to and for knowing when that person could of/have entered and exited. From what i see, we are about to get re-rated for our gold asset of the Mt. Remarkable, its expansion and more gold hits, i currently see a descending triangular pennant (flag) forming and which is almost complete which has currently done a major squeeze on KRC’s SP and this will possibly/most likely end up being another upward vertical leg with an upcoming SS on the way to be announced/realeased to the market. IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.002(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $18.64M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $58.65K 5.203M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 3214760 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1375747 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.20pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.