KRR 8.33% 1.3¢ king river resources limited

I find it quite amusing reading some of the comments on here, in...

1. 1,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1659
    I find it quite amusing reading some of the comments on here, in regards to how peoples emotions can change in a second from excited to incensed. I enjoy using charts but I also like reading the announcements. Gold announcements in November 2017 and this month have only pushed the SP up 5 pips then leveled out, so wasn't expecting much.

The vanadium announcement as previously been commented on here by another member, there wasn't really anything new on it compared to last one, except a larger scale project.
    If people are worried about a few pips to a couple of cents move south and you haven't a trading plan in place then maybe trading isn't for you. A question would be, why did I buy into KRC and has anything changed since buying shares in the company.

Remember the SP shot up on the back of vanadium news 7 March to 21 March (11 business days ) from low 5¢ to 19¢ an increase of over 10¢ in that period.
    Don't forget they are not allowed to inform anyone the mining rate number that they are modelling as people could incorrectly interpret it as a production forecast.

Next week KRC will hopefully say a lot more on the vanadium update, so for now decide whether you are a day trader or an investor. I have my plans in place which include buying and I honestly think that all shareholders will be well rewarded in the long term.

All constructive criticism welcomed, as these are my thoughts and interpretation that I post, and they do not replace professional advice and no one can truly predict, in any way, future trade quotes and performance. Good luck to all that hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $20.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $685 56.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3128359 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 590606 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.