KRR 10.0% 1.1¢ king river resources limited

KRC chart, page-178

1. 2,322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    Problem is if turmoil eventuates were all screwed unless your 100%in cash to pick up the bargains on offer or 110% in physical gold or a gold producer, but even in that case last crash in 2007 all goldies went down initially...my spec goldies went down with the market and took 2 years to recover even with the rocketing gold price, in troubled times nobody wants to shell out 100millions for a new mine, and even of your stock is great it will still go down as people liquidate their holdings to cover themselves elsewhere....and then optional things such as vanadium and new tech get put on the backburner, cyclical commodities such as IO will also get smashed and there goes your vanadium price as 90% goes to manufacture of high quality steel...you're only insurance is physical gold or one of the top ASX200 producers....and there aren't many....

Gold is a fear asset so i'm personally not hoping for a crash myself..the reality is the biggest crashes come when you least expect it....but thinking a holding in KRC will save you in that eventuality is flawed thinking...not bagging KRC just stating the realities....
    better for us all if things keep heading the way they are, i don't what to see the market for vanadium get crushed just as its coming out of the doldrums...nor the potential funding ops for VRFB dry up. Moneymaker your strategy seems to be ruled by fear, nevertheless your investment into KRC seems to be a prudent one. I keep coming back here because many of the posters provide good info on V and VRFB..thanks guys keep up the good work..lets hope we all keep smiling going forward...we're all in this together

PS fully expecting another tongue lashing now from

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $10.06K 914.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 2501903 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 52442 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.