KRR 0.00% 0.9¢ king river resources limited

KRC chart, page-186

1. 2,322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    you're preaching to the choir mate, im already on board with everything you say.
    invest in something the world can't do without = insurance against all crashes
    thats why im overweight on techmetals and the technology to utilise them...
    having said that still gotta separate the wheat from the chaff, 95% of these ASX lithium specs won't exist in a few years..
    as for V its good to be on the early movers..as the hype builds i fully expect to see companies popping up all over the place with Vanadium in their name...as for King River Copper...it has a nice ring to it but maybe they should incorporate the V or Gold somehow...
    perhaps Vanadium King...or perhaps just 'The King'

In regard to gold, i was the biggest gold bug out there, from 2014-2016 all i held was goldstocks...problem is you spend alot of your time hoping for a crash so your stocks can skyrocket which is quite a negative way to live, im all over the doings of sprott, schiff, van eck and the like, and im well aware of AISC and gold, that's why we knew it couldn't stay down at 1100 for long...even 1200 was too low , unless of course your AUD is at 50c...just spewing i missed out on SBM and NST....yes the grades at KRC look very good and i have never questioned that. Now time to find more veins and fill in the gaps...looks promising...i have my own specgold and ive learnt from experience not to break my own rules that's why i won't be in here for now...in the future who knows?

im keenly watching with a cup of coffee and a bag of popcorn.

Thanks for the info...we all know why we're here...i'm glad you popped up becuse ive been looking for you everywhere Wally

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.