KRR 0.00% 0.9¢ king river resources limited

KRC chart, page-188

1. 4,304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 585
    Hi @Precipitate i appreciate your kind comments. I got into KRC because of gold however i was also attracted to their vanadium project. KRC have gone up because of both the gold price and gold hits and the vanadium play. In my own opinion, i believe that KRC will want to start production on their Mt. Remarkable project asap as i know that management want the best value for their shareholders and have proven it so far with their planning. What people don’t know is the elite are testing us at these important times of economic uncertainty and have been printing money to infinity which is one way of preventing a market crash, all must come to an end one day. If anyone didn’t know and realise, is that gold and gold stocks is and are working inverse to the stock market/s and the currencies.

Right now gold is up and trading at $1,336.00 and holding strong. I expect KRC to have a good week next week and everyone should not underestimate KRC as they have performed unbelieveably exceptional over the last week or two and the best performing mining stock of late.
    Last edited by Money made: 19/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.