KRR 0.00% 1.0¢ king river resources limited

KRC chart, page-1922

1. 1,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1659

As I stated in a post before #34933903 "I can look at my chart tonight and make a decision for whether to buy/sell tomorrow. It all seems good then overnight the DOW does it's thing, Trump tweets etc and the chart can practically be thrown out the window the next morning"

Due to worsening tensions between the US and Turkey and the ASX opened 46.5 points down, currently 7.3 points down, it effects all TA.

With my post yesterday I did say "What happens tomorrow after the Inverted Hammer pattern is what gives traders an idea as to whether or not prices will go higher or lower. VOL down & SP down to me is bullish along with the inverted hammer." My interpretation was we would see a rise but that has not eventuated, due to Us?Turkey and big drop in ASX this morning, though there is still a couple of hours to go, but with current market sentiment I am very doubtful.

In regards to bottom SP I would say 7¢ would be support (Bounced off 17 May 2018) and the RSI is at 33.36 with a few more points down, we will be in oversold territory.

@knotnauti sorry I am away down South so do not have all my files on this laptop, so cant tell you about the Fe2o3.

My comments/posts are based completely on my own experience thoughts and interpretation along with my current financial position at the time.Conduct your own due diligence, consult a licensed financial advisor or broker before making any and all investment decisions. As usual all constructive criticism welcomed.Good luck to all that hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $807 73.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 1570704 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 1 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.