KRR 7.69% 1.4¢ king river resources limited

Unfortunately no one knows everything and there may be many...

1. 268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Unfortunately no one knows everything and there may be many differing opinions and it doesn't necessarily make any of them wrong. My views are fairly simple and stated above.
    KRC.PNG
    This is of course dependent on time frames too, however for the one I am following its broken the uptrend we were following and then also broke below its lows in that uptrend, thus creating a new trend and forming a new low. First confirmation of the new trend was the lower high marked on the chart. Next expectation is to test the previous low and form a new lower low.

At present I am sitting and watching to see if it makes a lower low or if the above is wrong and it starts making higher highs in which case will look for a buy opportunity.

I do believe that expectation of announcements can move price, and as such be reflected in charts. If a "big" announcement is around the corner and expectation is good, then buyers will want to place themselves before it drops. Lower volume and dropping price means no one significant is trying to position themselves before any potential news which is the point I was trying to make earlier.

GL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
0.001(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $21.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.4¢ 1.2¢ $45.76K 3.595M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 429816 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 240972 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.