KRR 0.00% 1.2¢ king river resources limited

I don't really have anything new to add, I'm not really...

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59

I don't really have anything new to add, I'm not really following it until we have at least the F SS at hand.

Hovering below 20ema

Obv heading slightly down

Vol dropped off

MACD above signal, still below zero (but heading up towards it at least, both macd and signal)

Stoch crossed back under, it didn't hit overbought but was not far off

RSI < 40

Over the last couple of days asx 200 has been uneventful, xmm has fallen a bit lately. KRC has been flat/falling away over same period

We've come off ~ 17% from the recent ~70% rise from 0.041, some good profits there and given the reduction in vols the profit taking is done for now

My previous sell sentiment on my last post was based on that, there was a good profit if you bought at 0.041

My current sentiment (if holding) is to continue to hold at least until the F SS is released

The chart looks like a holding pattern to me with no indication of a change in trend either way.

We've had a couple of inverted hammers and a doji recently but as before I didn't really see anything to support a change in trend like these can indicate. We have had red days since the indecision doji fwiw.

I like the analysis done by Session the other day I can see the similarity. The upcoming anns further strengthen my liking of the analysis.

Last edited by rgvlee: 02/10/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $3.411K 304.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 495310 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 939015 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.