KRR 0.00% 1.0¢ king river resources limited

KRC just gets stronger as the SP Drops?, page-3

1. 1,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201

After going to yesterday's investor presentation and speaking after the preso, I have absolutely no issue with leaving my money here. I have no illusion that  this is going to take time and that there will be many more stressful moments on this journey, but have a look at the value of the resource in ground with one of the higher % of concentrate of their peers. 

What was obvious to me was that they have been constantly working on a plan to bring the V to market and are adapting their plan / approach to give them the absolute best chance at being successful.  For example he talked about getting to the concentrate stage and being able to show a working process flow that works to obtain the different grades of V to partners.  Additionally, he mentioned the investigation of using different grind sizes and this how this will potentially have significant impact on costs. 

TB came across calm, composed and confident.

In my opinion I think the V will have a lot more information in it then the F SS, but at the same time they may be limited to what they can say in the SS by the ASX.  

Giddy up and go you good thing.  

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.28M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1071803 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 157000 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.38am 12/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.