KRR 0.00% 0.9¢ king river resources limited

KRC Price Capper in action again today, page-165

1. 1,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 839
    Making money?

TMT up 100% over 12 month period, AVL up 255% and KRC up 2,500%

Good luck to you if you've booked some profits but it must hurt knowing you've held other vanadium plays except the one that's sky rocketed.

Your tunnel vision is probably what's cost you significant earnings here. Unlike AVL/TMT who are essentially sole vanadium plays with small mine-life, KRC has numerous irons in the fire with a 1000 year mine-life justifying a higher CAPEX. Battery grade purity with our V, food/pharmaceutical grade purity with our titanium, surface level fluorite, iron, gold..

Not sure how you're so easily convinced elsewhere and so bearish here? Oh you're a non-holder so one can only assume your posts are disingenuous, shame.

It would have paid to have done your research so hopefully this has been a lesson learned for you. KRC currently consolidating (might need to google that one) after a period of profit taking due to the significant spikes in our SP, normal market behaviour.

Not sure how you ended up off ignore but back on you go, can't spoon feed you any longer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.