KRR 0.00% 0.9¢ king river resources limited

KRC Price Capper in action again today, page-166

1. 850 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    I have a general rule on here to ignore the majority of the drivel that comes from idiots on the internet, life is too good to bother, and I'm really not concerned enough to bother putting people on ignore, but I just have to tell you this is easily the most idiotic thing I have ever read.

The three investment companies underwriting the options are locked in to $6M worth of shares, they may be by converting expired options, or just being issued new heads.

Why would they want to drive the price down now to hedge the options? What on earth do they benefit from a lower share price when they are locked in to 10c? Ok they short the heads now, drive it down under 10C, pat themselves on the back for making money on the short, then as per the underwriting agreement they have to buy shares at 10C...would they not benefit more from a higher share price come June? I can imagine the 'Jimmy, what have you done mate!!' when they realise how stupid of a plan it was to short it.

KRC are currently retracing after being overbought, EVERYONE who holds knew this was coming, EVERYONE who has more than 10 seconds of experience knows this is all part of the game, with more positive news we go on a run from a higher point than the last one. This wont be the last retracement over the next 6 months, nor will the past three large runs be the last.

With a couple of amazing Anns coming out in the coming months, we just sit and wait, nothing we can do about a 7% drop after what, a 1900% gain over the last 6 months? Your posts really are quite idiotic, and offer nothing to the general discussion, so please just jog on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $3.652K 415.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 93352 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 3862409 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.