KRR 0.00% 1.2¢ king river resources limited

These are just my thoughts and opinions ONLY. The ASX is down...

1. 1,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1659
    These are just my thoughts and opinions ONLY.

The ASX is down today as I type 70.2 points. KRC is down 1.2¢. This forum has now turned into a squabble amongst holders and non-holders, which is a shame. The SP has dropped in 11 days of trading by 40.6% @ 5.7¢

Yes people will panic and sell and with the drop in the SP stop losses will be triggered. Instead of everyone venting at each other or at the company we should be asking why the SP has dropped continuously over the 11 day period.

I know I am completely surprised at the SP dropping to where it is, as I was anticipating it to be trading sideways around 9¢ to 10¢ till the CS/SS is released.
    My own personal opinion is and I have no evidence but it is being played by bigger people than any of us. I could go into depth of why I think this but it would take too long to explain.

What people need to focus on is that the minerals and leases that KRC have, are still there. The $7 million cash in the bank (June 2018) less costs since then, lets around say $6 million. The gold assay results will be any day and the CS/SS by end of September unless unforeseen delays.

I am bleeding heaps with the current SP, but I look beyond the day to day share fluctuations and look towards two years from here. Hopefully soon we will have some good news, the players will stop playing once they have their fill and let the share run to be where it should be.

My comments/posts are based completely on my own experience thoughts and interpretation along with my current financial position at the time.
    Conduct your own due diligence, consult a licensed financial advisor or broker before making any and all investment decisions. As usual all constructive criticism welcomed.Good luck to all that hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.