KRR 0.00% 0.9¢ king river resources limited

KRC Underground

1. 1,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1659
    After reading previous announcements in regards to KRC, Mt Remarkable getting to the mining stage I think they would not go open cut but instead go underground. The reason I am saying this is due to they said highly mineralised epithermal gold veins that could go to some depths.
    17-05-2018 the initial drilling on the Trudi Vein has opened up very exciting potential for repeats of the high grade shoots similar to most epithermal gold systems.

27-11-2017 similar high grade zones may be repeated at depth in the Trudi vein, supported by gold intersections in historical holes 50-100m below the surface in this area (see KRC ASX 5 April 2016 Table 2

Introduction
    Epithermal gold deposits are prevalent in the Asia-Pacific region. They provide an important source of gold production and account for over 1 Moz of gold produced annually from about 20 countries in the region. Epithermal gold deposits form at convergent plate boundaries, which are characterised by areas of active volcanism where there is high heat flow, tectonic activity and active geothermal systems (Corbet, 2002, 2013).

Characteristics of epithermal gold deposits
    Epithermal gold deposits are formed at shallow depths of up to 1.5 km below the surface of the earth. The mineralisation is deposited in and along openings in the host rock from ascending magmatic fluids. Host rocks are typically volcanic rocks, such as andesite, rhyolite and rhyodacite, or metasediments. Deposits typically occur at the margins of calderas and close to faults along the margins of stratovolcanoes. Epithermal deposits may be either high- or low-sulfidation types.

Gold mineralisation occurs in veins, stockworks and breccia and as disseminations in the host rock. Grade is highly variable, typically with the very high grades occurring in the veins. Vein widths are often narrow, leading to high-grade, low-tonnage deposits over large lateral extents.
    (Source)
    https://www.ausimmbulletin.com/feat...sing-the-value-from-epithermal-gold-deposits/

I have found a few other fascinating items for people to look at, digest and follow up with their own research.

Australian & New Zealand Gold Operations December Quarter 2017 - Final Report
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1zxhgkHIsRvPUC6QrnA_9b4dRsMzjgy1g/view?usp=sharing

Towards an understanding of production costs at Australia’s underground gold mines
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1D1kJmaR9cTKqkcbuH45WkHR8-iGpO0wZ/view?usp=sharing

Above ground compared to underground (Simple image)

subsurface-surface-mines.jpg

All constructive criticism welcomed, as these are my thoughts and interpretation that I post, and they do not replace professional advice and no one can truly predict, in any way, future trade quotes and performance. Good luck to all that hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $6.326K 702.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2447652 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4894877 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.34am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.