NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

Concern is coming from the fact that wirelogs should have been...

1. 409 Posts.
    Concern is coming from the fact that wirelogs should have been done by now, the knowledgeable posters on here all agree on that point.

So the question is why hasn't that been the case ? If it is due to the storm and evacuation that's one thing. I am sure someone has addressed this issue already - but that's why there is all these concerns about disclosure going around.

People may think - surely they have the results to the wirelog already ? and if so it obviously must be released ?

My simply answer to that is, for whatever reason, the results are not ready to be released. If results were in and finalized, NEN would have to be disclose them. Ken doesn't strike me as a character who would keep us in the dark about a material development like that. I emphasize material.

If we were to get an update announcement i would hope it wouldn't be basic weather update like Kris energy's, rather some explanation of when we can expect results to start coming through - though i am hoping the next announcement will be some results !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.