KRM 7.32% 4.4¢ kingsrose mining limited

I'm confident that even with an appeal on the approved permits,...

1. 1,857 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    I'm confident that even with an appeal on the approved permits, it will get thrown out/ dismissed by the courts before ( as below option #1)

The process as follows

Derogation permit from ministry of environment + Exploration permit from TUKES
    both have options for appeal once approved. Need both to progress to drilling. Derogation permit decision apparently is imminent. Once that's received, TUKES will then process the exploration permit. Once Exploration permit approved - The public will have 30 days to appeal the decision by Tukes.

The appeals process below.

1. Appeal is dismissed before court.
    2. Appeal is heard in the Administrative Court (12-month delay).
    3. Appeal is not resolved in the Administrative Court and is escalated to the Supreme Court (24-month delay). - But as previously mentioned by the team this is to be highly unlikely.

I am confident that the appeals will be dismissed before the court and not progress. The EU alignment with critical minerals as well as the in-depth assessment and documentation conducted by KRM and the positive relationship with governing bodies will be enough. I have no doubt the krm legal team is waiting on standby to assist in the dismissal if necessary!

Also imminent will be submission of areas 2-5 of Penikat to progress the permits for them taking everything they have learnt on area 1 so as to streamline the rest of the process.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.003(7.32%)
Mkt cap ! $31.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.2¢ 4.4¢ 4.2¢ $24.77K 583.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1033103 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.1¢ 193 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.