KRM 5.00% 3.8¢ kingsrose mining limited

Great insights, he's an impressive executive with a big picture...

1. 1,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 505
    Great insights, he's an impressive executive with a big picture mindset.

Key takeaways for me -
    *Penikat - is a company maker and a no brainer! , we just need to be patient and realistic of when this will be realised (no exploration permits have been denied). He seems a pretty conservative guy but I sense his excitement around this project.
    *Rana - drilling in August, refined there techniques in locating the targets, something to watch
    *BHP Alliance - designated team to manage this project, like an arms length company within a company, mandated to spend, earn in not capped as there could be multiple targets that they could buy into, got the impression confident of finding "BHP scale assets" over the next 2-3 years, even 1 would be a company maker.
    *Looking at advanced projects in copper - sounds confident
    *Unlikely to be tapping market for years unless they find something of scale that required more capital
    *Shareholder/stakeholder value at forefront of all their strategies, spoke about many multiples of value creation

For me this has always been a LT investment, the more I listen to Fabian and his plans for this company the more confident I am that this will be a company of great returns over the medium to long term.

Best wishes to all holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.