KRM 2.86% 3.6¢ kingsrose mining limited

I don't think many understand how good this JV with BhP is...

1. 4,111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 936
    I don't think many understand how good this JV with BhP is going to be. In terms of thet news I'd say less than 4 weeks with the potential to be in a halt anytime before thet if some leaks start appearing.

Time lines on a new high grade copper project are still ongoing with site visits underway and narrowing down I'd say but still a few months away there.

I'd say this JV really wakes the market up though to KRM. could be a groundbreaking deal. And if the market likes it they'll like it even more knowing we are to take on a high grade copper project with copper moving out the gates.

Pennikat is progressing ahead of schedule in terms of governmental permitting channels. Thata another iron in the fire this year should we get no NGO pushback. If there is no pushback we're drilling that this year. So another iron in the fire.

We're to stick a rod or 2 into Porsanger late year. Cu rock chips up to %26. And some pretty damn decent PGE. Only a small program but another iron.

I don't think the market has any idea about the scope of land KRM has been acquiring with BHPs help across Scandinavia. Once this JV is formalized I believe there will be some pretty heavy marketing of it either paid or organic. And we will find out about some of the more scintillating targets the company and BhP are about to focus on.

So many irons and the market still crazily asleep here.

Weeks away and could be a frenzy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $27.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.4¢ $25.62K 739.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 214364 3.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 489989 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.6¢
  Change
0.001 ( 2.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ 179
Last updated 15.47pm 03/05/2024 ?
KRM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.