KRM 0.00% 4.6¢ kingsrose mining limited

all things seem to be lining up for Excellent quarterly......

1. 449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    all things seem to be lining up for Excellent quarterly...

"Operations at the Talang Santo mine continue to focus on the setup of additional sub levels and rises required to commence stoping. Since receipt of the final approval to commence production seven weeks ago, the number of working faces in the mine has increased from 9 to 17 with a total of 23 working areas targeted to support the tonnage required to meet the current mill capacity.
    Progress of the work being undertaken on both the 2 and 3 Levels in the Hanging wall and Mawi veins, and the Splay vein off the 3 Level is shown in Figure 1. These activities are progressing well, and it is expected that room and pillar stoping will commence during September.
    Sinking of the internal shaft to access the 4 Level has commenced and has advanced approximately 10 vertical metres to date.
    Exploration development of the Splay vein on the 3 Level continues with narrow high grade veining between 0.5 - 1.0 metre continuing a further 60m since last update (Refer ASX Announcement – 23 July 2014).

Processing
    The plant ran for a full month in August, at an average throughput of 320 tonnes per day. This will continue to increase to capacity over the coming months as mine production increases.
    The average head grade for the month was an estimated 10.2 g/t Au and 32 g/t Ag, with material currently being sourced from 17 headings, which includes lower grade development ore from continued exploration on the narrower sections of the Splay vein and setup for stoping. Head grades are expected to increase once stoping commences.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.