APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

kronos court case, page-12

1. 157 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Desall,

Good to have a new thread on the Kronos litigation – the old one was becoming fuzzy.

The facts, have not been updated (or even mentioned again), since the original Shareholder update on 5/4/2013:
    “ Kronos has terminated the Project Agreement signed April 2011, and commenced proceedings in the Federal Court to recover damages and funds already paid to APG under that agreement.”

I will offer some other facts (taken from other APG updates), that you may find interesting.
    On 18th April 2011, APG actually signed 2 separate Agreements with Kronos.
    ? Agreement for Construction of NIRP : Kronos provides funding for construction, commissioning and initial operations of NIRP.
    ? Agreement for Further Development Work: doesn’t say what APG must do or when it must do it.

Kronos agreed to pay APG $12.5m in 2 parts, for this work.
    -- Subsequently Kronos paid $6.5m for 180m APG shares at 8.5c each.
    -- Kronos subsequently paid $5.58m in Licence Fees (Kronos had previously agreed to pay $6.0m in Licence Fees to use Auspacs EARs and ARI processes at Kronos plants) with the last payment received in March quarter 2012.

I personally have no idea, on the merits of Kronos’s case.
    I am, at this stage, unconvinced of the Kronos takeover argument put forward by some HC posters.
    I eagerly await some more facts.

Wilcox

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.