APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

kronos court case, page-14

1. 1,530 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    wiloox hi
    think desal is refering to the number of times m.t. has been pressured to reccomend to shareholders to accept a take over bid at much less than he considers apg to be worth andrefused and he does hold quite a few shares
    only guessing but i could imagine he has been made a side offer
    wink wink nudge nudge say no more for that reccomandation but of course we all know that does not happen ---just kidding mmmmmmmmmm

what nonsense i see from time to time about m.t not promoting apg or knowing how to promote apg
    just look at his track record bhp multi serve kronos
    and the chinese co that came in-- can't remember their name plus many others
    try getting through the front door to any of these coys to discuss your BIG idea. I did for 20 yrs and never succeeded

if anyone has been in this coy for 10 yrs take a big swallow and accept responsibility 4 your own decissions I could have baled @ 19-20-21-20-19-18-cents and been a millionaire
    i didn't
    why
    because i was greedy have a friend who baled @ 19c and never got back in mmmmmmmmmm nice profit

buddy not worth my time replying to u
    throw away your huge bunch of sour grapes you could have got out @ 20c to if u were in in 2005

Jawsey want to no the reason s.p. is slipping
    many posters cant get away from the negatives
    take a look at a few sites and decide on the posts if you would consider that stock ie compare posts on tzl and abu which stock would you be prepared to investigate

tj if the negativity continues we may well see sub 1c thats when i will get my 3million back

maybe ft has given up and is waiting 4 the same opportunity
    why post positive let the s.p. fall as tj suggests and pick them up @sub 1c
    nb1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.