DTC 0.00% 23.5¢ damstra holdings limited

Full disclosure up front: I'm an employee at this company. I...

1. 13 Posts.
    Full disclosure up front: I'm an employee at this company. I don't speak for, or on behalf to the company in any way.

So Kronos is a product we use in the back-end for time and attendance processing in our core original product. Everything else (way before any acquisitions) is built in-house by our development team over the last 17+ years as the product has grown and evolved.

Kronos largely does one thing very well, which is time management. Turning "swipe" "swipe" "swipe" into In/out, in/out, etc., handling things like missed events, network losses/outages meaning in/out don't always come in sequence., cross-site operations and so forth. It's actually a very complex system, but they've been doing it as their bread and butter from day 1.

In the original days, we used their hardware, but a long time ago we moved on to using our own terminals to increase flexibility and capability, and these days, Kronos is < 5% of our systems operations. It's a background processor for us, and that's about all. So we have it, we use it, but it's not in any way that we're just "putting a skin on it".

FWIW, while there have been a lot of acquisitions lately, the company and core product have been around for a LOT longer (pre-Skilled days, and then during the Skilled/Programmed ownership), and the systems are robustly developed throughout that time and remain at the core.

So again, I don't speak for or on behalf of the company, and I hope I haven't said too much, I just felt I had to comment here and put a few mis-truths to rest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DTC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.