ORP 0.00% 6.6¢ orpheus uranium limited

Once the Kroombit deposit is jorced, and based on all the...

1. 165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    Once the Kroombit deposit is jorced, and based on all the company reporting of a fast track mine due to surface mineralisation and closeness to port, power, rail and road, then ARE should be able to throw away the "spec" tag and call itself a MINER ... but of course, with a couple of sideshow "spec plays" in Laos and Mt Torrens.

And that will be no mean feat !!! ... look at the 100s of spec plays vying for attention in today's tight-money environment! ... and how many of them will make it to miner? ... is 1-5% realistic?

An informative valuation will be possible on ARE on just the Kroombit results ... and I wonder if it will be 25c as per today's SP!

And let's not forget that ARE placed 30million shares at 40c to "sophisticated investors" back in October last year ... towards the end of the confirmitory drilling at Kroombit.

Since that time, Laos is coming up with better gold grades as well as a surprising nickel discovery, and the Torrens drilling is "keeping on keeping on".

Interesting times ahead!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 6.6¢ 6.6¢ $3.973K 60.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17255 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.41am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ORP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.