KRR 0.00% 0.9¢ king river resources limited

basically you just looked at the past and applied chart lingo to...

1. 127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    basically you just looked at the past and applied chart lingo to it. 

I’ve never seen a chartist predict with any great accuracy future movement ! It’s basically a guess based on past. But since you don’t know what the next annocements will be or when. It’s fundamentally useless as a forward looking tool. 

But hey it makes people feel in control of something they are most definitely not in control of. So no harm no foul. I use logic which it too can be flawed as the markets are not always logical !

Id love to be proven wrong but can you add some estimated timelines to the breakout you speak of and the pull back.

Without looking at a chart and based on my format,  I’ll say we will break 5.5 by feb 5, then pull back to .4 by mid feb.

Secound breakout straight to .12 by end of feb, staying between .12-.10 through March April.

New high of .20s May-June. 30-35 cent by year end.... 

There, now I’ve laid the challenge down. You do your best chartist estimates and we shall see who is closer the chartist or the logical strategist. 

We we can both watch bots destroy both of our methods lol...

P.s don’t ask me to explain my logic for the dates ect it would take 4 pages. But I have plotted a time line based on MANY MANY logical factors, but only business logic I’m ignoring charts. You don’t have to explain to me the charts either just you do your thing and I’ve done mine.

friendly bet.

Money made feel free to get in on the action, plod out the year estimating breakouts and approx prices. But add time lines. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $4.95K 550K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5471050 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 4914877 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.31am 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ 50000
Last updated 11.52am 30/04/2024 ?
KRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.