KRR 6.25% 0.9¢ king river resources limited

KRR stock price, page-195

1. 612 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    Yeah look so we had a decline in Vols (4.72 million compared to yesterday 5.3mil) and saw a medium wide spread. We didn't break into new highs which I see as a positive sign as that would suggest volume is still supporting the SP movement rather than the book makers up gapping (which frankly was a long way off with today's activity). Volume is now just 2.3 million off a healthy weekly too, which I'm sure we'll touch tomorrow.

I think the explanation of today was text book profit taking, which I was even tempted to do and leverage back with this weeks gains but I think the week's outlook remains positive. I also think what also contributed to seeing 6c (which was met with resistance) was the shaky trigger fingers. The typical emotive "oh shit it's going down" mentality which the insto's just love as they're piles and piles of cash just eat it up in their accumulation phase.

Another valid point to consider is the market saw a general sell down today too.

IMO next week see's 8c on these volumes. Then sideways and potentially retrace back to 6c unless they shock us with a Halt. In which case it's a risky wild west where the notorious leaky ship of KRR will make millionaires or misery. But hey, that's all part of the fun isn't it? I've got a strange feeling it'll be a good Ann though. You don't usually see accumulation without the chance of potential value.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KRR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.